Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cat's Meow!



Today was wonderful!  The weather was cool and clear like a typical fall day should be.  I was up early doing my usual Saturday morning thing, meeting up with my BFF and walking for a couple of hours. I did over 10,000 steps, even ran for a bit. The farmers market was in full effect.  Wonderful scents of fresh baked goods and colorful veggies.  I stopped at a booth that sold dark chocolate truffles; I ended up purchasing the ginger/dark chocolate & Omega Munch which was wonderful!  The company is called Nicobella Organics.  I was told you can purchase their products at Whole Foods...check them out! The top that I'm wearing is from designer KK2.  It's really comfortable and the fabric flows freely.  My slacks are from a company called Lisette; these are their Skinny Pants.  They are really comfortable and fit well. Can I say I really love comfort!!! I always look for clothes that make me feel good. Thanks for viewing.  See you next time!

    





















No comments:

Post a Comment